Supplies and tools can be purchased at your local Hancock Fabrics store.
|Close up of the Felt Spooky Door Panels|
Supplies & Tools:
- 1 Yard 36”x72” Black CPE Soft Felt
- 1 – 12”x18” Gray EZ Stiff Felt Sheet
- 1 – 9”x12” Yellow Stick-It Felt Sheet
- 2 – 9”x12” White Stick-It Felt Sheets
- Craft knife
- Felt Glue or Hot Glue
- 36” Spring-Tension Curtain Rod
- Templates (Download here - 5-page PDF)
- Cut black felt yard in half making two 18”x72” panels.
- Using templates, cut moon from yellow felt, ghosts from white felt and bats from gray felt.
- Take one black panel and cut a slit 1/2” from the top of the 18” side every 3”. Make slit wide enough to insert your curtain rod. Repeat on other panel.
- Insert panels onto rod and hang in doorway.
- Starting in the bottom left corner, cut your panel at an angle toward the center using wavy lines as seen in illustration below. Repeat process with right panel.
- Using picture as a guide, adhere shapes to the panels.
|Spooky Door Panels Illustration|